[gmx-users] Problems with Jacobi diagonalization

Dayle Smith daylemariesmith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 03:12:31 CEST 2009

Thanks for your help, Justin. I ran gmxcheck -c topol.tpr ("12284 atoms in
file") and gmxcheck -f traj.xtc ("# Atoms  29"). The difference is the SOL
atoms. I made another .tpr file with xtcgroups = TDR SOL, and now gmxcheck
shows that the number of atoms in topol.tpr is 12284, but I still can't get
g_covar to work. Maybe these are unrelated problems, I'm not sure.
~Dayle