[gmx-users] Gromacs 4.0.2 vs. 4.0.3

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:34:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

But with Berendsen also 4.0.2 is different from 4.0.3 and 4.0.4?

There have been no changes to the temperature coupling between 4.0.2 and 4.0.4.
Only before the 4.0.2 release there was a small fix for v-rescale:
revision 1.54.2.1
date: 2008/09/26 09:25:53;  author: hess;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -1
added limits for lambda with V-rescale to avoid crashes with initial zero veloci
ties

I guess it must be something else, but I have no clue what.
But since everybody should be using 4.0.4 (and certainly not 4.0.2)
we don't need to get to the bottom of this issue if 4.0.4 works correctly.

Berk