[gmx-users] Problems with Jacobi diagonalization

Dayle Smith daylemariesmith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 23:46:15 CEST 2009

 Hi there Tsjerk-
There are a lot of helpful people on this list!  I transferred my gromacs
files to a different TeraGrid computer that runs gromacs-4.0.2, and now
g_covar and the other diagonalizing routines work! I don't know what was
wrong with gromacs-3.3.3 on that first computer, since I tried everyone's
suggestions, and I sent a note to the system administrator.
Thank you so much,
Dayle

PS: Thanks A LOT for mentioning the pitfalls of using -ref with g_covar!!!
That was a close one.