[gmx-users] Re: PDB structure quality

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:31:36 CEST 2009

We've recently announced iCing, which includes whatif as well. Please, take
a look at http://nmr.cmbi.ru.nl/cing/Home.html.
If it happens that your complex is from NMR and deposit in PDB so you can
find it here (http://nmr.cmbi.ru.nl/NRG-CING/index/index.html) already
evaluated.

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.