[gmx-users] query regarding coming out of ligand from protein during simulation

sangeeta kundu sangeeta0983 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 3 13:52:23 CEST 2009

Dear all,

    I am trying to perform simulation of a protein with several ligands, in case of certain ligands I found that the ligand  is coming out of the protein after 5-6 ns. I have checked the energy of the system, but it does not show any abrupt change, still the ligand is coming out of protein after a certain time.Is it due to steric hindrance during the course of the simulation or something else?   I can not debug, please help. Thanks in advance.

regards
Sangeeta