[gmx-users] solvent density around protein

Morteza Khabiri khabiri at greentech.cz
Mon Apr 6 11:08:18 CEST 2009

First thanks Matt to reply me for my problem.
As I say I want to calculate the density of solvent around protein.
I already tried the commands g_density and g_densmap The g_density Compute
partial densities across the box and g_densmap just give me one black and
white photo which don't have sense. Is it possible to compute the number
of density with other commands of gromacs?
Matt suggest me g_sorient but anyway it just give me total information
about the solvent orientation like in box......The actual things that I
want is that I want to know the density of water in each part of the
protein.....
I will be happy if you give me more suggestions.

Before thanks

Morteza