[gmx-users] RE: problem in pulling in gromacs 4.03

Thomas Schlesier schlesi at uni-mainz.de
Mon Apr 6 13:26:28 CEST 2009

Other then to use 4.0.4, i would try to change the simulation-time, the
force-constant of the spring (pull_k1) and the pulling velocity
(pull_rate1). You have both a low force-constant and a slow pulling
velocity, with a simulation-time around 500ps it is possible that only
see the protein vibrating, because it needs more time. So best would
probably to increase 'pull_k1' and 'pull_rate1' and simulate longer.

Thomas