[gmx-users] Doubt regarding membrane protein in POPC bilayer

Pawan Kumar pawan.chinari at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 05:40:13 CEST 2009

Respected Sir,

Greetings from Pawan.
Sorry for the inconvenience about the .mdp file.
The mdp file used for the final run is
*
final.mdp file**

*title               =  Protein in POPC bilayer
cpp                 =  /usr/bin/cpp
constraints         =  all-bonds
constraint-algorithm=  Lincs
integrator          =  md
dt                  =  0.002
nsteps              =  5000
nstcomm             =  1
nstxout             =  50
nstvout             =  1000
nstfout             =  0
nstlog              =  10
nstenergy           =  10
nstlist             =  10
ns_type             =  grid
rlist               =  1
coulombtype         =  PME
rcoulomb            =  1
vdw-type            =  Cut-off
rvdw                =  1
; Berendsen temperature coupling is on in two groups
tcoupl              = berendsen
tc_grps             = Protein POPC SOL CL-
tau_t               = 0.1 0.1 0.1 0.1
ref_t               = 300 300 300 300
; Energy monitoring
energygrps        =  Protein POPC SOL CL-
; Pressure coupling is on
;Pcoupl              =  berendsen
tau_p               =  2.0 2.0
compressibility     =  4.5e-5 4.5e-5
ref_p               =  1.0 1.0
Pcoupl_type         =  semiisotropic
; Generate velocites is on at 300 K.
gen_vel             =  yes
gen_temp            =  300.0
gen_seed            =  173529
*
mdp file for position restraint mdrun*

title               =  Protein in POPC bilayer
cpp                 =  /usr/bin/cpp
define              =  -DPOSRES -DPOSRES_LIPID
[...]

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
Pawan