[gmx-users] pdb file and force filed

Pawan Kumar pawan.chinari at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 06:58:41 CEST 2009

Hello,

For usual peptides having amino acids you need not use Dundee Prodrg server.
pdb2gmx itself will generate the required .itp and .gro files.
If u were using opls force fiels in tinker then use the same force fields in
gromacs also because atom types are defined in different ways in different
force fields.
May be this explanation will help.

Regards,
Pawan