[gmx-users] Pressure Coupling Problem

Joe Joe ilchorny at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 06:44:42 CEST 2009

Nope not an A/nm problem.
As a simple test I take spc.gro from share/top.
I reconfigure the box (i.e. editconf -f spc.gro -d 1.0 -c -bt cubic -o
water_center.

I then solvate with genbox, minimize and run using the mdp file I provided
earlier.

No matter how much minimization I do the volume of the box expands when run
it using berendsen pressure coupling with a tau_p -f .1.

Ilya