[gmx-users] intermolecular distance restraint

warren deng warrendnj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:30:48 CEST 2009

Thank you Mark. The problem is, in order to use the couple-moltype option
for decoupling, I want to keep the two proteins in separate moleculetype(s).

Now I noted that Gromacs has a pull option for doing umbrella sampling, but
I don't know how it might be used to apply distance restraint between two
atoms belonging to two molecules.

Any susggestions on how the pull code can be utilized is very much
appreciated!

Warren