[gmx-users] intermolecular distance restraints

warren deng warrendnj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:33:39 CEST 2009

Thank you for the reply, Berk. But I would like to keep the two molecules in
separate moleculetypes, which allows me to use the couple-moltype option for
decouple the interactions between them. In this situation, is there any way
to apply intermolecular distance restraint between atoms on two
moleculetypes? Perhaps using the pull code (umbrella sampling) somehow? Many
thanks for your suggestions,

Warren

Berk Hess to me
show details 5:07 PM (20 minutes ago) Reply

fromBerk Hess <gmx3 at hotmail.com>
towarrendnj at gmail.com

dateTue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:07 PM
subjectRE: intermolecular distance restraint
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details 5:07 PM (20 minutes ago) Reply

Hi,

Use pdb2gmx -merge to merge the moleculetypes.
Please send Gromacs questions to the gmx-users list.

Berk