[gmx-users] Implicit Solvent System - Energy Minimization

Grace Tang gwtang at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 15 19:26:10 CEST 2009

Sorry, I wasn't too clear in the first message.  I will be using OpenMM
Gromacs, which does support implicit solvent.  My current energy
minimization steps only lower the energy to -5E3.  Is this okay considering
water is not around?
Is is necessary to do equilibration if I am using implicit solvent?  Is so,
can anyone direct me to reasonable parameters?

Thanks!
Grace