[gmx-users] Non-equilibrium Viscosity Calculation

Yanmei Song ysong30 at asu.edu
Tue Apr 21 01:01:54 CEST 2009

  Hi, David:

  I performed the NEMD and got the following results for averaging the
last 1 ns. So the second column should be the acceleration and last
column should be the 1/viscosity. But notice that there are so many
big negative numbers, which makes the average negative. Can you help
me out here? what would be possible reason for this.

  1000.000061   -0.007012  -369.713501
  1020.000061    0.006066  320.372314
  1040.000000    0.002330  122.940369
  1060.000000   -0.001427  -75.253372