[gmx-users] No such moleculetype Na

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:16:09 CEST 2009

Hi Swati,

Sorry, I wasn't  paying that much attention indeed and failed to
notice you were dealing with Amber. There's nothing wrong with your
installation in this regard; Gromacs just does not have Amber included
by default. I'm not sure if there's an ions.itp for Amber somewhere,
but it's not too hard writing the moleculetype 'Na' yourself. Just
take one of the ones in ions.itp and set the names and atom type
accordingly.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk