[gmx-users] Re:The X-size of the box times triclinic skew factor

wuxiao xiaowu759 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:23:24 CEST 2009

Dear Mark,

   Thank you for your reply. The system I simulated was one Polymer chain solvated by 200 water  that had totally about 3000 atoms. I had defined the system density as 1000 using editconf. This density was very the experimental one. After enough minimization (convergent to 0.1 kj/mol) and 3 ns of NVT MD, the NPT MD was performed as describe in the original question. It happened to terminate with the fatal error after about 300 ps. It should be noted that I ran the mpimdrun using the following command:

mpirun -np 4 mpimdrun -s 03md.tpr -c poly_md.gro -v

I have a four-core CPU. Can you give more help according to these descriptions?

Best regards,

xiaowu