[gmx-users] (no subject)

wuxiao xiaowu759 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 27 05:30:28 CEST 2009

Dear Mark,

  Thank you very much for the quick reply. According to your suggesstion, I had a look at the structure or trajectory using ngmx. Only to find that there are some big hole in the center, which seems to indicate the system is very inhomogeneous. And the system volume  decreased slowly.  when I using cutoff instead of PME for columbic force, and change the cutoff from 1.4 to 1.0, the mdrun finished 300 ps successfully. Another 3ns is started to try whether it can succeed too. more help from these descriptions?

Best regards,

xiaowu

Message: 2