[gmx-users] input the .gro and .trr file to the VMD

He, Yang yang.he at mavs.uta.edu
Mon Apr 27 23:10:24 CEST 2009

Hi all users,

I want to get some snap shots from VMD through inputing my gro and trr file to  the VMD. But I always find that I can not get the bond connection among the atoms and then, I try to use the dynamic bonds to solve this problem but  another problem is that  when I define a value for the cutoff distance, the bonds which don't exist among the atoms in the original shape will also come up .

Except the dynamic method to figure out this problem, I wonder whether there are other ways to fix this problem.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Yang