[gmx-users] transport properties

oguz gurbulak gurbulakoguz at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 17:15:39 CEST 2009

Dear K. Chae,

Thank you very much for your answer. I computed velocity auto-correlation (VAC) functions , but how can I integrate velocity auto-correlation (VAC) functions to get Diffusion coefficient using xmgrace software ? I have just used xmgrace to plot md result for analysis. And I have a limited information using xmgrace. Could you please explain the integration procedure in xmgrace ? I will be very grateful if you can help me to learn how to calculate Diffusion coefficient .

Thanks in advance for your helps.

Best regards,