[gmx-users] ffgmx:diffusion of oxygen

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Wed Apr 29 00:46:33 CEST 2009

The issue is you don't have enough statistics to get a meaningful
result.  Three ways you can get more, more particles, more time, or
multiply runs.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9167
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.