[gmx-users] chloroform box

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Jan 6 13:20:42 CET 2009

mohana lakshmi wrote:
> hi al
>
> I need to run simulation in chloroform medium. I have downloaded the
> .gro and .mdp files for chlroform, but when i run grompp for energy
> minimization it shows the error "Invalid order for directive atomtypes,
> file ""chcl3.itp"", line 1"

Just as grompp is telling you, something is out of order.  Without seeing your
topology, there is no way to tell exactly what's wrong.  Consult Chapter 5 of
the manual, use the search function to explore the archives for past problems
and solutions (this one comes up often), and check out the wiki site:

http://wiki.gromacs.org

-Justin

> If any one knows please help me
>
> Thanks