[gmx-users] force evaluation

Florian Dommert dommert at fias.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Jan 6 22:04:02 CET 2009

* Berk Hess <gmx3 at hotmail.com> [2009-01-06 20:20:40 +0100]:

>Hi,
>
>There could be several issues here.
>I don't know how you treat the real space cut-off.
>Could you be seeing charge groups issues?
>You should make sure that each charge group consists of a single atom.

Hello,

  since only single positive and negative charges are involved, the
  charge groups consist of single atoms.

  A further point could be the LongRange correction of the Ewald sum, but
  my epsilon_surface=0, so this term should be zero, too.

  Cheers

  Flo

EMail: dommert at fias.uni-frankfurt.de
Home: http://fias.uni-frankfurt.de/~simbio/Florian_Dommert