[gmx-users] "symtab" error mesaage using gromacs402

xin liu zgxjlx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:52:04 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

I generated a new tpr from a previous simulation  with some atoms having no
charges (zeroq), however, when I used the new tpr to perform "mdrun -rerun"
I got the following message:
"symtab get_symtab_handle 91563 not found"
all simulations were performed under gromacs4.0.2 package.

However, there's nothing wrong when I rerun another similar simulation
system which was generated by gromacs3.3.3, I searched the archive and found
no solution. Could anybody give some ideas for this?
Thx in advance.

Yours
Xin Liu