[gmx-users] Segmentation fault preprocessing with pull_geometry = cylinder

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:10:32 CET 2009

Hi,

It seems that I have only tested the cylinder option after the very first implementation
of the domain decomposition.
There are two obvious bugs:
On line 967 of src/mdlib/pull.c ind_loc should be snew'ed instead of ind.
On line 170 of src/mdlib/pullutil.c the loop should go to 1+pull->ngrp, not 1+pull->ngrp+1.

With those changes it runs for me.
But please check that your results are correct, I have not properly tested the cylinder option.

Berk