[gmx-users] Domain Decomposision and Frozen Groups

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:34:05 CET 2009

Hi,

No, if you need to freeze two proteins you do not have to exclude interactions.
Excluding interactions will make you simulation slightly faster,
but freeze groups freeze a group, even if there are forces working on it
(if there were no forces working, you would not need freeze groups in the first place).

Berk