[gmx-users] Transition difficulties: version 3.3.3 to 4.0.3 regarding pull_geometry=distance

Chris Neale chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 26 17:18:51 CET 2009

Hi Steve,

Noting Berk's comment, I should clarify that my runs were completed using 4.0.2 and were run in parallel, so you may be seeing
something different than the discrepancy that I noted from g_dist or g_traj.

Did you try the post-mdrun processing and g_dist test that I suggested here:
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2009-January/039153.html

?

Chris.