[gmx-users] Transition difficulties: version 3.3.3 to 4.0.3 regarding pull_geometry=distance

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 28 07:02:55 CET 2009

Hi Steve,

I also use the pull code and would be very interested to more fully
understand the problem that you are experiencing. However, I don't
generally modify any code myself, and therefore have no use for your
private system. What I would be eager to receive is your
POPC-buckyball system with a small instruction on how I might detect
the difference between 4.0.3 and 4.0.99 behaviour.

chris.neale |at| utoronto.ca

Chris.