[gmx-users] broken protein

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Jul 2 12:54:30 CEST 2009

P.R.Anand Narayanan wrote:
> Dear users,
> How will I be able to run a simulation on a protein with 2chains if it
> is broken.
> I heard that the protein might have been broken which was observed from
> the failure of energy minimization which ended in just 1 step.

"Broken" is a very generic term for any sort of bad geometry or
improperly-manipulated coordinates.  If you can provide a more detailed
description of your system, what you have done to it (complete with actual
command lines for any Gromacs tools you have used), etc. you're more likely to
get a useful response.

> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
> Yahoo! Buzz
> <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_buzz_1/*http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/>.

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate