[gmx-users] GIT

Florian Dommert dommert at icp.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Jul 5 18:02:58 CEST 2009

* David van der Spoel <spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se> [2009-07-05 08:36:27 -0400]:

> Florian Dommert wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>>   on Friday I tried to clone the git repo for the first time, but
>>   unfortunately I was not successful and got following error message:
>>
>>   # git clone git://gromacs.cbr.su.se/gmx-src.git
>>   Initialized empty Git repository in
>> /Users/dommert/icp/develop/gromacs/gmx-src/.git/
>>   fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
>
> it should be gromacs.git
>
> there apparently still is some old stuff on the website. Sorry about that.

Thanks, I successfully got the git repos:

  gromacs.git and manual.git from git://git.gromacs.org.

However contrib.git is not working. What am I doing wrong ?

Does anybody have an idea why the EMail mentioned downwards is not working ?

>>   Final-Recipient: rfc822; admin at gromacs.org
>>   Remote-MTA: dns; smtp1.uu.se
>>   Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 <admin at gromacs.org>: Recipient address
>>   rejected: they said 2:0:1244619800:host
>> struktbio205.bmc.uu.se[130.238.41.205] said:
>>     550 <admin at gromacs.org>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
>>     virtual alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

    As I am highly motivated and encouraged to improve GROMACS access as
    a contributor would be appreciated. Therefore I would be very
    thankful if you as soon as the problem is solved then I try to send
    my public key and a suggestion for a user name again.

/Flo
--
Florian Dommert
Dipl.-Phys.