[gmx-users] using GROMACS in SDS-water simulations

Anna Marabotti anna.marabotti at isa.cnr.it
Tue Jul 7 17:53:19 CEST 2009

Dear gmx-users,
I have a general question: to your knowledge, is there anybody that has used GROMACS previously to simulate a
protein in a mixture of SDS+water (not in a micelle or in a layer of SDS)? I searched for papers or
publications, but I didn't found anything relevant to my topic.
Thanks for help and best regards
Anna

Anna Marabotti, Ph.D.
Laboratory of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Institute of Food Science, CNR
Via Roma 64
83100 Avellino (Italy)
Phone: +39 0825 299651