[gmx-users] Installation problem:fftw3f lib. not found.

Florian Dommert dommert at icp.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jul 8 02:24:20 CEST 2009

* Shobhit Kudesia <shobhit.kudesia at gmail.com> [2009-07-08 02:53:22 +0530]:

>hI,
>I apologize for late reply. The script you mentioned worked completely fine.
>I guess I was using different shell.
>
>Thanks a lot

You're welcome. Just one remark. When setting any CPPFLAGS or LDFLAGS
it is often helpful to put this statements in the same command line
before the call of ./configure. Though a properly generated configure
script in the correct sense of autoconf, some other scripts seem to make
trouble ( for example the MPlayer as I was told )

/Flo

EMail: dommert at icp.uni-stuttgart.de