[gmx-users] Convert trr into crd (amber format)

Ragnarok sdf fabracht1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 05:18:25 CEST 2009

I came across a tool for making "porcupine" plots out of my PCA
analysis, but first I need to perform the analysis with a program that
accepts .cdr (amber traj) file format (the name of the program is
PCAZIP). I would like to know if there is a way to convert my .trr
trajectories into these .cdr ones.
Or, in case you have a better solution for my problem, like a
different analysis tool or something like that, it would also be very
helpful.
Thank you advance
Fabrício Bracht