[gmx-users] Water atoms cannot be settled

Ms. Aswathy S aswathys at amritapuri.amrita.edu
Wed Jul 8 15:44:46 CEST 2009

Thank you for your quick response. I am trying all these possibilities.

Can you please make me one thing clear, In certain   papers and tutorials it is seen that , for production run they are using either NPT or NVT. Which one should i try for my protein ligand complex.(Right now I did NVT condition) attaching the mdp file.

Thanks & Regards,
Aswathy
Dept. Biotechnology
Ext. 3108