[gmx-users] Atomtype '15.9994' not found

hazizian hazizian at razi.tums.ac.ir
Sun Jul 12 11:22:27 CEST 2009

Hi
I am doing md with protein-LYS-PLP (pyridoxal phosphate) which attach
covalently. I could generate the DRG.itp, DRGPH.pdb files using PRODRG
server. then merge DRG.itp in to the topol.top and DRGPH.pdb into the
protein pdb file. When I use the grompp step before the energy minimization
I encounter a problem:

Program grompp_mpi, VERSION 3.3.3
Source code file: toputil.c, line: 61

Fatal error:
Atomtype '15.9994' not found!

What should I do to eliminate the error?
Thank you in advance

--
Tehran University of Medical Sciences
www.tums.ac.ir