[gmx-users] spider toxin tutorial problem

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Jul 13 04:01:48 CEST 2009

mohit kumar wrote:
> i write down all steps till i got stuck...my server is using 4.0.2
> version..ya fws_b4pr.gro is successfully created..someone suggest me its
> may be due to excessive charge...i dnt get that point.

I don't understand what "excessive charge" would be about.  All the commands
work perfectly on my local machine, therefore, they should work.  I would be
willing to bet that you're seeing a filesystem blip and grompp can't find your
coordinate file (either momentarily or ever).  Again, I recommend downloading
the coordinate file and processing with grompp on a local machine.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar