[gmx-users] Installation of gromacs 4.0.5 on a Mac

Gunnar Widtfeldt gwr1 at hi.is
Mon Jul 13 23:07:54 CEST 2009

HI.
I have compiled and installed gromacs 4.0.5 on  a mac running 10.5. I
have also installed fftw-3.2.1 gsl-1.11 openmotif-2.3.1 and
openmpi-1.2.8
Now, I think everything went fine with the installation (I didn't spot
any terrible warning or errors) but since I'm new to unix commands I'm
having trouble running gromacs. I tried calling "luck" but get
"command not found".
What do I have to do. I have searched the web and not found anything
usefull.

With thanks.
Gunnar Widtfeldt Reginsson
Sigurdsson Group