[gmx-users] making a box of water

Payman Pirzadeh ppirzade at ucalgary.ca
Thu Jul 16 03:23:48 CEST 2009

Hello,
I have an .pdb file from another simulation. I want to make the appropriate
input files to run a simulations. I have used grompp to produce the .tpr
file, but I get the usual ERROR:

 ERROR: The cut-off length is longer than half the shortest box vector or
longer than the smallest box diagonal element. Increase the box size or
decrease rvdw.

I decreased the rvdw to 1.0 nm, (my rlist and rcoulumb are 0.9) but still
the problem persists! Smaller rvdw is not good for my system. Any
suggestions?

Payman