[gmx-users] Re: openmm

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 18:31:04 CEST 2009

Ok, I tried.

Can someone tell how to have in a mdp file this combination (in order
to satisfy gromacs openmm) without raising a error in grompp?

ns_type = simple
pbc = no
coulombtype = Reaction-Field

Whatever I try I get:

ERROR: Twin-range neighbour searching (NS) with simple NS algorithm
not implemented

My full md.mdp file is:
integrator               = md
nsteps                   = 1000
dt                       = 0.002
constraints              = all-bonds
nstcomm                  = 1
ns_type                  = simple
rlist                    = 1.0
rcoulomb                 = 1.2
rvdw                     = 1.2
vdwtype                  = cut-off
coulombtype              = Reaction-Field
epsilon_rf               = 0
Tcoupl                   = no
Pcoupl                   = no
gen_vel                  = yes
nstxout                  = 2 ; write coords every # step
lincs-iter               = 2
pbc = no
implicit_solvent = GBSA
gb_algorithm = OBC