[gmx-users] H-Db error

nikhil damle pdnikhil at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jul 19 11:21:21 CEST 2009

Hello,
Thanks for the reply. I am trying to add N-H hydrogen of a residue which is tab separated formate; just like other residues. if i remove this H from .hdb file, file can be read and pdb2gmx gives missing atom error. But when i have it in the file, it can not read it. if there were version related problem, it should give same error even after removing this H. i m using Gromacs-4.0.5 on linux machine. so no OS related problems possible

Regards,
Nikhil