[gmx-users] large force on an atom

Samik Bhattacharya samikbhat at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 21 15:45:46 CEST 2009

hi, i'm simulating a membrane protein in DPPC bilayer. here i'm using inflategro perl script. just after the first run when i'm running grompp to minimize it i have found a large force on a phenylalanin atom which is well over

1015

Now what to do with this one?  I had a view of that particular atom through
pymol which is an Oxygen (CO). Right now I’m a little anxious that if I keep
this and go on it’ll affect the future steps. Any suggestions regarding this
will be very encouraging.
Thank You
Shamik

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/