[gmx-users] PDB and GRO files

Rodrigo faccioli rodrigo_faccioli at uol.com.br
Tue Jul 21 22:17:34 CEST 2009

Hi,

If I understood your question, do you want to know how can you start a
simulation? So, if I'm correct I recommend this link
http://www.gromacs.org/WIKI-import/Main_Page/Beginners to you. In this link,
there is flowsheet file which is the flowchart to Gromacs simulation.

Answered your question a little more specific, although basically,  after
you get the pdb file, you need to run the pdb2gmx program. The link above
explains more details about it.

I hope that this email helped you.

Cheers,

--