[gmx-users] trr and xtc

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jul 22 17:53:25 CEST 2009

Jamie Seyed wrote:
> Hi Justin,
> nstxout=0
> nstvout=0

Right, then the .trr file should be empty until the very end, when the last
frame should be written.  Like I said, probably a filesystem blip.

> Pcoupl=berendsen
> Pcoupltype=isotropic

Note that all of your box vectors are the same at the end.  This is probably a
consequence of isotropic pressure coupling.

-Justin

jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080