[gmx-users] Re: genconf

Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:17:45 CEST 2009

Payman,

What system fo you try to simulate? How was the initial configuration
generated? Did you do EM of the small box before using genconf?

Anyway, try to decrease the time step (several orders) and start a small
(~1000 steps) MD run. If you experience the overlaps of the particles it
should help to get a better configuration. - This is to be fast.

Vitaly