[gmx-users] invalid angle type 0

Kukol, Andreas a.kukol at herts.ac.uk
Thu Jul 23 10:24:22 CEST 2009

Bing Bing,

There is a topology available for POPC with ffG53a6 in the user contribution section.

Published in: Kukol, A., 2009. Lipid models for united-atom molecular dynamics simulations of proteins. J. Chem. Theor. Comput.,5(3), 615-626.

However, it currently doesn't work with Gromacs 4, but I will upload the working topologies as soon as the new web-site allows me to do so. In the meantime you may contact me off-list.

Best regards
Andreas