[gmx-users] Pulling a CG protein

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Thu Jul 30 09:29:46 CEST 2009

Hi Johnny,

I am not familiar with pulling and even less with gromacs but I would be
very cautious in using the MARTINI force field for the kind of
simulation
you are doing.
This CG model has not been tested at all for this and it might not be
very good at it! But I would be very interested in knowing how it
actually
perform.

XAvier.