[gmx-users] Re: CNT

Vasilii Artyukhov darth.vasya at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:20:33 CEST 2009

Hmm... I've been using the 4.0.4 x2top to create OPLS-AA topologies for,
e.g., graphane, and it worked more or less right "out of the box", giving
very convincing results. What's the problem exactly about recent versions of
x2top? I use the -noparams option to leave everything having to do with
numbers to grompp. Even periodic boundary conditions for infinite molecules
seem to be handled correctly...