[gmx-users] Re: R: R: CNT

Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:00:39 CEST 2009

Giulio,

Look here:
http://www.gromacs.org/index.php?title=Download_%26_Installation/User_contributions/Molecule_topologies
It seems some ones were missed as migrating from the old site. I will
send you more topologies attached to the next email.

> Moreover, how can I reply directly to a post in the gmx-user list??
You mean, to the particular post in the digest? - Nowise. You may
reply to the whole digest and then edit the subject and the message
body (kill everything except the message you reply to).

Vitaly

--
Vitaly V. Chaban, Ph.D. (ABD)
School of Chemistry