[gmx-users] Pulling a CG protein

Johnny Lam johntus at berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 30 21:08:40 CEST 2009

Hi XAvier, Marc, and David,

Thank you so much for the reply and encouragement ;-). Please forgive me
as I am trying to learn how to reply to the thread that I started. With
regards to the fun discussion, it was my original intent to compare the
results of pulling with the MARTINI forcefield (if the pull code was
correct) with already published works on MD (using all-atomistic modeling
of course :-)). I just wanted to know whether the pull code that I am
using will be valid at all. If you guys can verify that would be awesome!
Otherwise, I'd be happy to share the results with you guys if you wish.
Again, thanks!

--Johnny

Johnny Lam
ISPE Berkeley Chapter External Vice President
Department of Bioengineering
College of Engineering
University of California, Berkeley
Tel: (408) 655- 6829