[gmx-users] Re: Pulling a CG protein

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:11:50 CEST 2009

Hi,

The suggested pull parameters below are correct,
except that you should not use pull_geometry=position,
since that will only make group1 move, not group0.
You should use pull_geometry=distance,
pull_vec1 is that no longer required, since distance
will move the two groups away along the vector
between the two COM's.

Berk