[gmx-users] regarding dimethylated lysine topology file

prasun kumar prasun30 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:06:17 CET 2009

Respected all
I drew the structure using the drawing tool available in PRODRG server
then I went for  topology file generation,but the server is deleting almost
all the hydrogen atoms while writing the topology file for gromacs
can any one tell me why it is doing like this?

another question I got that is
how to change gromacs topology file to charmm topology file
(I know for bond length and angle........but for dihedral(improper and
proper))
actually i want toi know which function gromacs is using for the calculation
of dihedrals..........
thanx in advance

PRASUN (ASHOKA)